Wednesday, November 16, 2005

North Pole Snow

WOW Upon my arrival at Westfields Plaza Bonita Mall, I was greeted with milk and cookies, as well as North Pole Snow. The Senior Concier "SC" Javier had gone on a trip to Alaska and stopped by my home at the North Pole. While he was there he picked up some snow and brought it back for his fellow team members. He wanted Santa to feel at home when he arrived so he kept some aside for me. I was not at all sure what I was going to do with it when he gave it to me but I was sure it would come in handy at some point if nothing else maybe just put some inside my suit to cool down with.

This morning I found a use for some of it a couple of my special friends came by the set to say Hi to Santa and tell me what they wanted for Christmas, after we got past the limousine full of money, and the other totally impossible request one of these young men said he wanted snow. About this time Santa's suit was starting to warm up, and I told the young man I would like to see some snow myself. Then the light bulb turned on! I asked this friend if he could wait for just a couple minutes, that I would be right back. Then Santa went on one of those quick trips, almost like the ones he does on Christmas Eve. Up to the office where the snow was being kept safe, with the help of Trisha we located it and back down I went to the Santa Set, where Santa presented his friend with some North Pole Snow, The look on his face was priceless as he said he wanted it to come from the sky so he sent the little bit that I had put in his hand into the air, and Santa walked under it. Then as he was leaving I sprinkled some over him as he walked under it.

Then this afternoon I had 3 ladies from Hawaii come by for photos, a mother with her 2 daughters. Malikalikimaka, Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, and I have probably really butchered my spelling on that one. I had to laugh when they told me that the Santa's over there are brown, and they wanted a photo with a white one.

The coat from my other suit showed up today, I was so happy about that I am almost ready to say come on to all those little ones with chocolate bars.


The visits picked up a little today we went to 49 so the total now for 5 days is 294

No comments: