Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hey Santa Christmas is Over

Today I had the opportunity to visit with my friend Santa Patwho spent his time in Joliet, Illinois While I was having the front end aligned on Mrs. Claus car. We were able to share some our stories from the last season, it should not be surprising that the children up there were not that much different than the ones I found in Southern California.

When the car was done I went over to a trade show, it is mainly for farming but they do have a vendors there showing off their new tools. I was seeing if they had anything new that would make my job of making Santa belt buckles easier.

As I was walking past one of the implement dealers there were some salesmen sitting on some equipment and one of they called out to me, Hey Santa Christmas is over. So I had to ask him "So does that mean that Santa just dies the next day. The look on this guys face was priceless, and then the other guys let him know that I had got him pretty good. That was almost as good as the three little girls from last week.

I am getting my e-bay store up and running again after being on vacation mode. It takes a little time to list the new items and I want to have my Santa Belt buckles up on there within the next couple days. If you go on e-bay I think you can do a store search and the name of mine is pretty easy, I Believe In Santa.

1 comment:

madameplushbottom said...

I will have to check that out. I am a big fan of e-bay. As a matter of fact most of my fond purchases sit here right beside me in a large pile as I type.. teehee

P.S. Don't die santa... live every day as Santa.. I love it!