Friday, November 25, 2005

Angelina is Not Really an Angel

Wow, what a day at Plaza Bonita, The first store to open this morning "Black Friday" was The Disney Store it opened at 4:00 a.m. and then a variety of stores opened up until the entire mall was open by 8:00 a.m. So Santa started the day at 8 and went to 9. But I did get a leisurely lunch break as well as my relaxing supper break. It still makes for a long day.

One of the first visits I had this morning was from Angelina, I think that translates to little angel.
For those that have been reading all along she was the young lady who had come up behind Santa and popped him on the rear in order to get his attention to get a candy cane. Well I had asked mom to bring her by the Santa Set so I could get a photo of this rather brave young lady. Mom brought Angelina in this morning so I found out her name, and got a photo of her for my own collection. Then mom tells me she has been telling everyone that she swatted Santa's bootie, the nerve of this little girl to go out and brag about it. Now that I have the pertinent information on Angelina maybe I need to put out a Santa Alert so that others can beware, this little girl is armed and dangerous. It sure doesn't show in the photo that was taken this morning.

Then we have Valerie (about 4 years old) now she was really trying to win over Santa's heart. She sits in my lap then reaches up and gives Santa a kiss on the cheek, not once but at least 5 times before she left the area, It sure is a good thing Mrs. Claus isn't the jealous type.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful, a nice steady pace of people came to see Santa today without any long lines. The total visits for today was the highest yet we went to 138 for a total so far this year of 838 this number will probably start climbing faster now as we only have 29 days til Christmas

No comments: