Thursday, November 24, 2005

Deer Was Saved

It was a nice reather relaxing day for Santa, so as I did have some time I decided to catch up on my laundry myself rather than use the "fluff & fold." That went so well here at the Holiday Inn Express, I put 2 loads in the washers went down to get myself some juice for taking my vitamins. When I walked into the breakfast bar area another white haired bearded gentleman stated that he thought one of his brothers was coming in for breakfast, we had a very nice chat he is interested in really becoming one of my brothers from different mothers. When our conversation was over the washing was done, so into the dryers I put in enough so they could run for an hour and went down for breakfast. Thirty minutes later I thought I would just check on it and to my surprise it was all dry. I liked that one hour and the multi tasking was complete.

Now the rest of the day was Santa's for going to the movies, started out with Dereailed gets 5 bells from Santa it was a very good intense mystery. Then I saw Walk the Line about Johnny Cash it gets 3 1/2 bells to long to cover such a short part of his life only up to about 1970. Now it is time for Santa's Thanksgiving feast.

So I we to a seafood buffet here that came highly recomended Todai thats the name of the restaurant. It sits right under 2 interstate highways. The food was excellent I had a little turkey, salmon, callamari, kimshi, lobster, shrimp,crab legs, stuffed crab, mussels, 3 different salads, and a few other items before I hit the fruit and dessert bar. I did go off my diet but I did not over do it. I was basically just doing sample of each. I was careful due to the fact that they have sushi there as well and I had to make sure everything I ate at least looked cooked. Todai gets a 5 bell rating.

Now back to the movies Chicken Little was not what I was expecting I thought it was a great childrens movie gets a 5 bell rating. Now on to Rent, it may have been a great broadway musical Santa had not had the opportunity to see that so I thought the movie would be alright. Just so everyone knows I really do enjoy all types of music. I sat there for about an hour and had to leave the content was nothing I was interested in and there sure was not enought dialogue for me, but I will give it 1 1/2 bells only because I did not stay through the whole thing and that may have been a personal deal. Overall my Thanksgiving day was good .

Now the reason for the title. Up at the North Pole no one is allowed to shoot the reindeer. However there is an open season on white tail deer, mule deer, and elk. Well Santa's current number one elf Shane, went hunting today with his Uncle Dan. Now just to make everything clear hear Shane has a lot of heart, is always eager to chip in to get things done and works real hard, probably too hard to please others. He got ready to go hunting, vest, binoculars, knife, and rifle. They got to the spot they were going hunting at and when he went to load his rifle. He forgot to take ammunition with him, so all those cute little Bambi's were safe at least for today.

No comments: