Thursday, December 22, 2005

2 Days With 20 Hours Left on the Santa Set






As much fun as it is with the children after being away from home for 42 days I am looking forward to taking a break from all the noise. Spending some quality time with my wife and son and having my dog tell me off for being gone for so long. About my dog Mrs. Claus found him along the road about 9 years ago while we were still dating. She really did not want to keep him but after I saw how he protected her I convinced her it would be the right thing after no one claimed him. Well Cody has become rather spoiled and he really likes to go to the local cafe with me when I go down for coffee. So he jumps in the back of the truck and while I am in the cafe he sits on the roof waiting for me to come out. Well on the occasions that he has been left home for one reason or another, when I return he starts talking to me sounds like scoobey doo. So when I get home from this trip I am sure I will get an earfull about being gone so long then he will let me know about everything that has happened while I was gone.

Some good byes started today first was Lupe from here at the motel she will be going to Mexico with her family for the holidays. Then this afternoon Trish the administrative assistant, said goodbye as she is getting a long weekend off. Jose from building maintenance left this evening for New Mexico to spend time with his family.

I will start adding photos from my visit at Plaza Bonita this year.

The one to the left is my friend Trish

This one above is Sarah Tricia's daughter who is one of my biggest believers

I cannot forget the ladies in the concierge so here
goes the first one now I have done it I think it is Yvonne. She was testing me on Westfield Standards and was one of those who always had a smiling face. She was sweet enough to bake me up a miniature loaf of banana bread that unfortunately got misplaced before I had a chance to try it.It was difficult to get all of these ladies together for one photo they were always so busy helping people at Plaza Bonita and I am sorry I did not get photos of all of them and if I get a name wrong please feel free to correct me by responding in the comments section.




Now we have Yolanda another smiling face who was always happy to see Santa. She fixed me up with the cutest Santa Decoration with candy in it.

Now I will really get in trouble as I have forgot this ones name completely. I do know that her and her sister both work as concierges at Plaza Bonita.

Now I will really get in trouble as I have forgot this ones name. I do know that her sister is also a member of the concierge staff. And they are the ones who suggested that I purchase the frozen dinners at the store rather than having to eat from the food court all the time. That saved me a lot of headaches and dollars. Everyone in the concierge were very good to me. Well I think I will let this one be done and go on to the next one

No comments: