Friday, December 16, 2005

This Was a Real Stinker


My friend Nathan was in the mall again today, it was not a problem at all recognizing him, today he was with Dad.

In an earlier post I had mentioned a notebook diary type book that the ladies at the Hallmark store had given me, and that it disappeared the first day. Well today a very special lady handed me a new one saying someone had read the earlier blog. It was recommended that I not leave it lay around though. The purpose behind this book was so that I could keep notes on the daily events in one special place. I sure could not remember most of these things without taking a note at some point to help me remember. I guess I have that old age disease where there are 3 things that you lose but I can't remember any more than there is an old age disease.

I get asked a lot about if the babies wet on me. To the best of my knowledge that has not happened, but with the newer diapers that are supposed to be so great how would you know. I have a few babies that while we were taking photos I was sure that they were loading up their diapers or at the very least a little gas. Today though was little different and I am sure very embarrassing for a young man of about 5 or 6. He climbed up and was sitting on one knee and his mom was sitting on the other, just as we were about to take photos and say smile say cheese the young fella had a gas attack. He let loose of one that was very loud and vibrated my leg pretty good, I was hoping it was just gas and the photographer said say cheese I just could not help it but this jolly old fat man started laughing pretty hard. The young man had a tough time smiling, and now that I look back on it mom probably thought I was the perpetrator. It was just one of those times when you are not real sure why you are doing this Santa thing, and I got a laugh out of it even if no one else did.
Today was a fairly busy day I had 237 visits today bringing the total to 3950 My guess when the day started was that we would reach 4500 by closing on Sunday

No comments: