Sunday, December 04, 2005

This is gonna be quick but good

First off thanks to all of you who send me your comments, and let me know that you enjoy what happens in Santa's Adventures. That lets me know that others are enjoying the experience as much as I. I am doing this one Sunday Morning for Saturday due to the fact that I came home last night and was dead tired crashed and burned a lot of logs.
The big one for Saturday was Nathan, he sat in my lap and said, "Santa I didn't want to say this but some people say you are not real!" I then asked what he thought and he said I believe you are real. That's when I said to him, you are the only one that matters to me, and always remember the true spirit and meaning of Christmas lies in your heart!!! He walked away very happy, and knew what he was going to tell those nay sayers.
I had 324 visits yesterday which brought the total to 1819 for the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.......this is Trena
If you want everyone else to read your comments you need to go under settings then comments then at top click on show. That way everyone can read what others wrote. It will make it funner. I love you
Trena Keep up the good work.