Wednesday, December 07, 2005

No more pets for Tim

Today started out just super for me. Robert who at one time was the GM at Plaza Bonita and now has a position higher up so he visits a lot of Westfield properties, informed all at the warmup this morning that the best Santa was at Plaza Bonita. Little things like that do a lot to make me feel good about what I do. I tried to graciously say Thank You, a couple other people had said that they already knew that.

Then Dinner time came around and I was able to visit with 6 year old Hana and 18 mo. old Chris. They are the children of Tim and his sweet wife, whose name I do not recall I would like to think that is because Time did not introduce us. Chris was busy doing his own thing but Hana on the other hand gave me 35 minutes of intense family history. Her redish blond hair and freckles she stood out. She let me know she was not all that excited about being Irish. I also got enough information to know that Tim should not own any more pets. For those that know him you might ask him about puppy dog tails.

After Dinner the Santa set turned into a very busy place, I did not think we had 50 visits all day to that point, then ended the day with 125 visits for a total todate of 2266

No comments: