Thursday, December 22, 2005

We are having fun

Mrs. Claus gave me my morning wake up call and told me that her mother had indeed broke her hip and they will be doing surgery on her this morning.

A few blogs back I mention having a lady from the Club Walkers who was 97 years young sit on Santa's lap. well I finally got that picture due to waiting for release. I was told by one of the other club members that she has been a club walker for a long time and just recently slowed down a bit.

When I returned to my motel last night the employee party was still in progress. I had been invited to it earlier but had decided that timing would be tough it was supposed to go from 5 to 7 and I got there at 9:30 so I popped my head in to say hello to everyone. The staff here at Holiday Inn express has done a great job. More of those always friendly faces helping to make me feel at home. So last night we managed to get a few photos of staff sitting on Santa's lap in front of the Christmas Tree. If I get to come back to Plaza Bonita next year I will have a nice comfortable place to stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thank you for making this Christmas so wonderful. I looked forward to your stories. You are such a kind and giving person. Thank you for being the special soul that you are. I am proud to be your sister. We are so blessed to know you. Have a Merry Christmas. Please give you family a hug from me. I love you.