Friday, December 02, 2005

Mommy & Me

There are groups of momma & me here in this part of the world I first met them last year as one week a group leader brought her classes or group in each morning. They started in this week and I felt so bad for missing those 2 days. I really want to see the children, but I really don't want them to get sick because of me. Well the last of this weeks groups came through this morning, it was an infant group so it was an easy go through thank God some extra help showed up to get us through that one.

This afternoon as I finished up lunch I had 3 visitors K, A, & D. Last year D wanted nothing to do with getting any photos done. So when D. showed up in the stroller asleep. Cameras seemed to have come out of everywhere and D. got tricked lots of pics with Santa. They later came down to the Santa set and all 3 were very good about getting there photos taken this time.

This evening I received a very pleasant surprise. A young lady by the name of Asia was standing in front of the Santa set then one of the girls working on the set came back and said that I was getting serenaded. So I invited Asia back so I could here her signing. There can be so many different background noises going on in a center like this it makes it difficult to hear one single voice. This young lady appeared to be about 4 years old and had the marvelous voice of a well trained adult. It was a real pleasure to listen to her sing. It was a song I am not familiar with but had something to say about taking care of my heart.

Well my voice was still gravelly today, but I did not loose it. I had 86 visits today for a season total of 1495 for the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that at the end of my long day it is such a joy to read your blogs. You are a wonderful soul and I love you. Keep up your good work Santa.