Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tiger Who?

This last Sunday started out kinda slow then I found out that the Chargers started playing at 10:00a.m. When I went on my lunch break I had the opportunity to watch for about 50 minutes. The highlites for that game should start out have you ever seen so many mistakes. I had to return to the Santa set with about 6 minutes left in the game. Oh well they are not my home team so no big loss. I sure thought the colts were coming back to win, only to have one of the ladies that had been standing in line tell me that the Chargers had won. I guess her telephone updated the scores for her.

This afternoon I had Tiger __ _ _ .................. his last name is that of a famous golfer from late 60's. I asked him if he played golf he said he started when was 5 so then I asked what's your handicap when he said six I laughed and so did his dad.

By dinner time we had right at 200 visits on the set, and I was feeling it so I really was ready to go a little early. When I arrived at the office for put my dinner in the microwave Donna asked if I had seen "THE LETTER" I was not sure so she said she would make me a copy. It was from the National City Adult School the Mommy & Me classes, it was a really neat letter about Santa and Westfield's Plaza Bonita signed by 24 parents. After reading that I was charged and ready to go. Another one of those warm fuzzy things.

We ended the day with 307 visits bringing the number for the season to 4557.

Only 6 days left at Plaza Bonita.

No comments: