Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Have Left out a couple people in my blog



Alright my friend Javier who has far TMI on Santa has felt left out as he has only been mentioned once in this blog so I thought I should fix it promptly. So here it is Javier is the Senior Concierge here at Plaza Bonita, I think he is responsible for all the others that work in the concierge. O. K. for those that live in the midwest it is a fancy word for guest services. For Santa they are just a bunch of neat people who do a lot of different things. But are always quick to say Hello Santa, Good Morning Santa, and then at the end of some long days they will say Good Night Santa. But it is really difficult to get them together for a group photo with Santa. So Javier you and your co harts have been mentioned and to make sure you never feel left out again I will mention you some more. Javier,Javier,Javier,Javier,Javier, JavierJavier, Javier, Javier, Javier,
Javier,Javier,Javier,Javier Javier,Javier, Javier Javier Javier Javier Javier. Now I will probably get told I spelled it wrong.


Now then I have not said a great deal about Rhonda, she is the Marketing Director at Plaza Bonita. I have 3 different photos of her and she should probably be thinking about now I hope Santa did not put a bad one in here.I have not seen a great deal of her as she is always busy doing something. I found out today that she does not like to be photographed. I did try to catch her off guard but with this digital stuff there is that slight delay that gives the person enough time to hide. So the first shot I got of her was of her hiding her face, She was then worried that people would see her desk and really find out that she does not have a sick mind. As I am sure most have heard that a clean desk is the sign of a sick mind. So she thought I should take another one I did immediately and her hair was standing out like she was flying away to her next task. I really liked that one, but she will have to keep reading to find out which one I used. The last one she actually posed for and it turned out good especially after I did some editing to it. The Photo will show up eventually in this blog.

Today was not a great day for Santa I wound up taking things far too personal, some stuff that I did not have a great deal of control over, but it will turn out alright.

Lunch was good a couple of people that I have dined with regularly at noon while the news was on. Trish and Jeff. They have made that time of day pleasant for me. And this afternoon Mr. Andy brought me in this really neat batch of cookies in a Jar that his family had made up for the each of the Plaza Bonita team. He gave it to me and said he considered me one of the team. That felt good.




Well the second generation Santa is improving, but as you can see he has my favorite person helping him out. My Mrs. Claus is giving him a little guidance I just realized he does not have his hat on in this photo and he probably does not even realize it. As I was leaving the Santa set this evening Mrs. Claus called me to let me know that she was at the hospital at the North Pole (that would be the far east for Javier) with her mother and that is appears she has broke her hip. I knew there was a good reason for not having Mrs. Claus with me this year.

We did get another pet photo in today a little boy brought in his dog it was either a chi whoa whoa or a miniature doberman, but only he would know for sure.Oh, alright we finally are getting to Rhonda's photo. I just had to go with the one of her with her hair standing straight out.







so now I will find out if she reads the blog or not Gotcha Rhonda

285 visits today for a total of 5515 for the season and 17 dogs

No comments: