Monday, December 19, 2005

Little Sisters Make Great Secretaries

This morning started slow but a lot of fun. On two separate visits about 15 minutes apart, a brother and sister were visiting with Santa and when I asked the girls what they wanted they started spouting off all kinds of request. Then I would ask the bigger brothers what they wanted the reply was I don't know for sure. Then their little sisters would say I know what he wants and proceed to tell me they item, the bigger brothers both had said yeah that's what I want.
Before I get into too much trouble I better acknowledge the operations crew these are the guys who have to make sure that all the plumbing electrical and air conditioning is operating properly. They are also involved in making sure the Santa set is working.
Now onto other things. A lady came in this morning with her 3 boys and one of the boys said that mom said I gave her a bell last year and wanted to know if it was true. I was not sure but told him that I had. After the photos and request were done I just had to ask mom if I had. She said yes and that it had become something very special. She has started her own tradition with the bell, when they decorate their tree she puts it toward the top and magically on Christmas morning it has been moved to the bottom. She was so moved by the Polar Express and the bell that I had given her that for family gifts this year she is giving a tin of popcorn with the Polar Express DVD attached.
Well I did manage to get another dog today for a photo with the children. Well it is supposed to be a dog a little bity thing they call a chihuahua. Or as some would pronounce it Chi hooa hooa. The best part was the little boy had to hold the pet.
Today was the busiest yet as far as Santa visits was concerned. 363 visits bring our totals so far to 4,920 with 17 dogs.

No comments: